NetCentrics, a Haystax Company, is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Cloud Architect to support our DOD (Department of Defense) contract, working in Huntsville, AL to support our team in Huntsville, AL. The Cloud Architect will be a key team member on this highly visible, critical program and will be joining a team of highly respected technical professionals. The NetCentrics team is not your average team, and we are definitely not your average company. We do mission critical work, we value our people, and we demonstrate it every day. Come talk to us and learn more.
- Research oriented attitude, and ability to partner with business and other team members to help implement highly scalable architecture and features for online sales and services.
- Research, design and develop end to end technology stack (front end/backend) in support of REST Api’s to help support high volume web transactions.
- Identify potential emerging technologies that help run Digital platforms, in a highly scalable manner for a high traffic volume web setup.
- Partnering with business and Engineering leads to build strategies for execution, drive and/or facilitate key decisions, and influence others and lead change where appropriate.
- Designing, managing, building, configuring, administering, operating and maintaining all components of the cloud platform
- Scripting and maintaining build environments
- Resolving complex Windows AND/OR Linux systems administration issues
- Scheduling and performing hardware/software installations and upgrades, and maintaining them in accordance with established policies and procedures;
- Performing system testing, operations, administration and maintenance; Identifying system performance risks and problems, and developing and presenting solutions.
- Knowledge of and experience with Single sign on and Identity Management.
- Experience with the Federation of networks.
- Experience with other SDN components, principals, and protocols such as OpenStack.
- Knowledge of and experience working within the IBM Cloud Orchestrator.
- Ability to build and deploy using MS Azure
- Experience with RMF and Risk Based Approach.
- Experience with UML modeling required
- Knowledge of and experience working within the AWS.
- Experience with Role Based and Attribute Based Access Control
- Knowledge of the Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN)
- ITILv3 certification required
- Experience with the DODAFv2 Framework.
- Knowledge of JAVA Enterprise Edition.
- Be familiar working in a Service Oriented Architecture
- Have a working knowledge of .NET, Python and Angular JAVA Script.
- Experience working with JAVA Server Faces and Windows Communication Foundation Framework.
- Experience with RESTful Web Service and SOAP Protocols
- Be familiar with Security Assertion Markup Language
- Knowledge of enterprise security services and techniques, including identity and access management, network security, host security, and risk frameworks.
- Strong technical skills with Microsoft products including: Windows Server, SQL Server and IIS
- Comfortable using the MicroService Architecture model
- This position is open only to candidates with a minimum of a Secret Clearance
As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- MA/MS with 10 + years of experience or BA/BS with 12 years
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.