NetCentrics, a Haystax Company, is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
The Windows Active Directory Architect will provide support to assigned operations; coordinate day-to-day operations; creating and implementing the domain level security policies such as authentication mechanisms; password policies and rules; IPSEC policies etc.; reviewing domain level rights and privileges and performs changes to the same as appropriate; managing and updating Active Directory schema; Active Directory Sites and subnets to include site replication; and maintenance in a critical enterprise-class servers.
This position is open only to candidates with an active Secret security clearance (Clearable to TS Level). The candidate will be involved in maintaining multiple Active Directory (Active Directory ) forests. The ideal candidate is very technical with superior knowledge and experience in the areas of Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, ADFS, PowerShell, and related hardware/software.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide guidance regarding changes to the Active Directory schema
- Manage and maintain standardized Organizational Units (OU) in Active Directory
- Manage and maintain Active Directory custom attributes and security groups
- Manage Active Directory sites and subnets, including site replication
- Manage and maintain group policy, and scripts associated with group policy
- Create and maintain a Group Policy Map
- Manage the Active Directory database, System Volume (SYSVOL)
- Monitor Domain Controllers to prevent outages and/or restore service as quickly as possible, review the properties currently monitored, and make recommendations as needed to provide meaningful alerts for action.
- Audit changes to accounts, group policy, and other changes to Active Directory with enterprise auditing tools
- Follow Change Management Policy when changing the IT infrastructure
- Share knowledge with other members of the team
- Maintain a listing of all service accounts, the applications and servers which use them, and the unit responsible for the accounts
- Active Secret Clearance required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years Active Directory components, including Group Policy, Kerberos, LDAP, DNS, and DHCP
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell
- Ability to effectively share technical knowledge between government and contractor's personnel
- Knowledge and experience using monitoring tools
- Technical writing skills
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server (i.e. 2012, 2008 r2, and 2003, including Active Directory)
- 8570 compliant – IAT Level II
- This position is only available to U.S. Citizens and requires an active DOD security clearance. Secret is required
- Microsoft Technical Certifications (MCSA or MCSE)
- Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as necessary
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.