NetCentrics is looking for an Intermediate Program Analyst to support our Headquarters Office working in Herndon, VA. The Program Analyst will be a member of the Program Management Support Office (PMSO) supporting both NetCentrics’ onsite Program Managers and NetCentrics corporate operations infrastructure in the form of program/project coordination and analysis with the opportunity to manage small to medium sized internal projects.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and functions of the Program Management Office to maximize support NetCentrics’ programs
- Liaise with Program Managers, Contracts, Security, Recruiting, and HR, to include performing impact analysis of proposed PMSO Program Management Office initiatives/improvements to NetCentrics’ changing environment and continued growth
- Serve as liaison and between NetCentrics’ Program Management Office and subcontractor companies as well as between NetCentrics’ Program Management Office and onsite Program Managers
- Analyze program status information, to include staffing, deliverables, SLAs/KPIs, and financial tracking to identify both risks and opportunities
- Assist in establishing, monitoring, and analyzing project metrics and measurements
- Review NetCentrics invoices, document approvals, and track program spending for multiple independent programs
- Review Subcontractor invoices, document approvals, and track program spending for multiple independent programs
- Review, analyze, and track of subcontractor deliverables, including labor reports
- Develop, review, analyze, and track, project or program deliverables
- Develop and review materials to support program/project reviews (i.e.: Power Point presentations, meeting agendas, meeting notes, schedules, checklists, etc.)
- Assist with organizing and developing standard operating procedures and templates, as needed
- Assist with preparation and submission of travel requests in accordance with FTR/JTR and program/project travel requirements
- Provide support to program risk management analysis and suggest mitigation strategies as appropriate
- Capture and distribute notes from program/project meetings on behalf of PMSO and/or Program Manager(s)
- Assist with contract and project start up up activities to include interpreting, documenting, tracking, and maintaining program/project requirements
- Coordinate with Program Managers and Subcontractor POCs regarding program requirements, expectations, and deliverable schedules, and track performance metrics and compliance with program requirements on multiple independent programs
- Ensure program financial tracking files are maintained and up to date at all times
- Maintain program files (primarily in Microsoft SharePoint and hard copy binders), to include staff list files, and ensure data is up to date at all times.
- Maintain subcontract deliverables and deliverable logs, including labor reports.
- Assist with project monitoring to include time reporting, financial analysis, tracking of funding, project forecasts, deliverables, performance metrics, and other program management related reporting as needed
- Provide project management and project coordination support to internal projects, as needed.
- Assist with and potentially lead additional operations/program/project support activities, as required
- Minimum 3-5 years’ directly related professional experience, DOD contracting environment preferred
- Demonstrated Program Operations Support or PMO experience
- Ability to multitask - manage multiple areas of responsibility/simultaneous projects running in parallel
- Must be flexible and able to work in a constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong customer facing skills with an ability to interact in confidence with clients
- Ability to operate effectively with minimal oversight
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all organizational levels
- Ability to work well under pressure both individually and in a team environment
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tool Suite (Outlook, Visio, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications as it applies
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.