NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced HBSS Cybersecurity Analyst to support our team in Washington, D.C. The HBSS Cybersecurity Analyst will be a key team member on this highly visible, critical program that bridges DoD and DHS programs, and will be joining a team of highly respected technical professionals. The NetCentrics team is not your average team, and we are definitely not your average company. We do mission critical work, we value our people, and we demonstrate it every day. Come talk to us and learn more. We encourage our team members’ professional development, and actively support ongoing education, training and certifications.
- Write queries to extract information from data stored in HBSS
- Apply tags to systems within HBSS to support metrics and reporting functions
- Address datacalls across the enterprise or leadership to gather data regarding vulnerable assets and trending across the enterprise.
- Correlate datacall information against reports and dashboards in systems such as ACAS, HBSS and SCCM.
- Normalize tracking spreadsheets and reports to assure data consistency and accuracy.
- Update tracking and briefing documentation.
- Identify and report gaps in existing procedures and processes and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Liaison with members of the CSRD, SAT, and EISI-PL with data collecting and reporting duties.
- Use pivot tables to work with large datasets and provide actionable information to decision makers.
- Must have active DoD Secret Clearance
- Security+CE - Required
- HBSS Certificate – Preferred. (Required within 6 months of hire)
- 2-4 years of experience in DoD or DHS Cyber Security (IAVM compliance, vulnerability management, compliance and reporting, or data analysis)
- 2-4 years of experience with network security practices and/or system administration
- Knowledge of DoD and DHS policy and procedures
- Experienced in creating reports and documentation
- Experience as an ISSO or ISSM.
- Experience with HBSS and/or ePO
- Experience with cyber tools such as ACAS and SCCM.
- Special Notes to Recruiter (include search words, provide “like” tools used):
- HBSS, VMT, vulnerability scanning, reports, IAVM, ISSO, ISSM, data analyst, query or queries
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.