NetCentrics, a Haystax Company, is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense. NetCentrics is looking for a Back Office Projects Team/ Active Directory Generalist to support our Operations projects team in Alexandria, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active Top Secret security clearance only.
- Experience in a complex Windows enterprise network environment
- Experience with remote access tools
- Experience with DoD and STIG requirements
- Experience with AD and familiar with GPOs
- Familiar with File Permissions and re-organizations
- Accomplish upgrades/migrations on a variety of systems; such as domain controllers, printers, DNS, or other Windows servers.
- Some PowerShell or other scripting experience would set you apart from all other candidates
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work somewhat autonomously
- Ability to Change gears often depending on priority without it affecting initiative
- Diligent individual to push through laden processes
- Time management skills – must be self-motivated and able to multitask
- Understanding processes and importance of standard operating procedures
- Consistently take ownership over issues; take lead, manage, diffuse, and resolve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with Microsoft-centric infrastructure
- Working knowledge of Remedy preferred
- Knowledge of enterprise IT services and technologies, including networking systems and protocols, directory services, configuration management
- Must have a Secret clearance
- Security + Certified
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.