NetCentrics, a Haystax Company, is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
The Senior SCCM Administrator provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments. Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives. Has domain and expert technical knowledge. Formulates/defines system scope and objectives
- Developing and deploying patches via Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), including patch details, policy application lessons-learned, and effects of patch, policy, setting and controls
- Ensuring the preparation of operational systems to support Windows Operating Systems using SCCM
- Support the development of a comprehensive SCCM/SMS training program for the USAITA Customer Care (CC) service desk
- Identifying and proposing product upgrades, conducting system performance and capacity management studies, collaborating with vendor SMEs on issues impacting operations, and making sound recommendations to the customer
- Devising or modifying procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, cooperating time and form of desired results
- Preparing detailed specification for programs
- Assisting in the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new software and enhancements of existing applications
- Coordinating with project managers, developers, and end users to ensure application designs meet business requirements
- Providing high-level architectural expertise to managers and technical staff.
- Developing architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business lines
- Developing strategy of system and the design infrastructure necessary to support that strategy
- Advising of feasibility of potential future projects to management
- Top Secret DoD clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other related field, 5 – 7 years of experience, or a Master’s with 3 – 5 years of experience
- Security + CE, at a minimum
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other related field
- 5 – 7 years of experience or a Master’s with 3 – 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of SCCM/SMS
- Microsoft Server 2008/2012
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- Experience in a DoD environment, highly desired
- ITSM knowledge and experience
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.