NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is seeking a Subject Matter Expert/ Functional Expert IV tosSupport services to operate and maintain the information technology networks for the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) at Fort Belvoir and Springfield, VA, INSCOM facilities in the Continental United States (CONUS) and outside CONUS (OCONUS) to include, Major Subordinate Commands (MSCs), and MSCs and sites Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS). The support requirements include network operations, operational maintenance, storage management, service desk, information assurance, engineering & installation, application maintenance, web services and communications support for the continued operations and future maintenance of the automated systems necessary to support INSCOM’s missions.
- Generally recognized as a leader in the industry in their area of expertise; sought out by others in the area of expertise for advice and guidance.
- Provide expert support, analysis, research, and advice into exceptionally complex problems, and processes relating to the subject matter.
- Serve as technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation and alternatives. Expertise is in a particular area of Information Technology (e.g., Cybersecurity, Information Systems Architecture, Telecommunications Systems Design, Architecture, Implementation, Information Systems Integration, Software Development Methodologies, Security Engineering, Communications and Network Systems Management).
- Perform highly specialized and technical tasks associated with the most current and cutting-edge technologies.
- May serve as a technical consultant to a project or a number projects dealing with area of technical expertise.
- Coordinate with contract management and Government personnel to ensure the problems have been properly defined and the solutions satisfy customer needs.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in technology related field.
- Minimum Experience: Six years of experience with either Systems Administration, Network Administration, Database Administration, or combination experience.
- Certification in one of the following: CCNP, CCSP or Security+ certification.
- At least three years of experience managing teams of at least 10 people.
- Has the communication skill to effectively interface with military officials, managers, and subordinates.
- Security Clearance: TS/SCI.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.