NetCentrics, a Haystax Company, is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is seeking a Maximo developer who will be responsible for the development, enhancement, effective deployment and tier 3&4 support for the Maximo application.
- Researching system problems, vendor support coordination, upgrades and integration with other applications.
- Conducts development activities in accordance with the software development lifecycle and defined change control and compliance procedures.
- Provide support for the expansion of Maximo program capabilities, report development using tools bundled with the Maximo application, Tier 3&4 support for issues related to the Maximo application and supporting products (WebSphere, Open source BIRT).
- Review requirements and functional designs, develop and implement complex solutions using internal and external application tools (ex. workflows, escalations m TRM rules manager).
- Engaging with and mentoring junior developers, system administrators, and provide development estimates to FBSO project team.
- Provide liaison support to the JITSPP Project Management Office and FBSO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems/Technology, or related major field of study
- Must have more than five years’ experience using Maximo version 7.5 or greater. Must have the ability to manage and ensure the successful completion of multiple technical tasks
- Must have a Secret Clearance
- Must be DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certified
- Must be a IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Maximo Asset Management V7.5 or latest version
- A proven Track record on developing high quality product software on schedule
- Experience with application servers (WebSphere Application Server and WebLogic)
- Experience with operating systems, networking, and firewall concepts
- Experience with security (SSL, data encryption, system user accounts, directory servers)
- 5 or more years’ experience in IBM Maximo Asset Management applications development/development is required
- Experience with web protocols including HTTP, SMTP and LDAP
- Knowledge of administration of database and web server components
- Experience with Tivoli process automation engine application set
- Modern programming language experience SQL, java and/or C++
- Experience with methodologies and technologies such as HTML, CSS, XML, J2EE, java script
- Experience with Oracle, RDBMS
- Experience of relational database table structure and design principles
- Excellent problem diagnosis, investigation and solving skills
- Experience with Maximo integration technologies (MIF, MEA,Object structures, services, channels, etc.)
- Experience working with Maximo, SCCD, deployed Self-Service Portal
- Experience working in agile software development environments.
- Experience working on multiple project and multi-tasking Experience with BIRT, Business Intelligence Reporting
- Experience in Maximo integration with other application
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential (English)
- Knowledge of IBM Maximo Mobile application development and deployment
- Successful deployment experience of IBM Maximo 7.5
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.