NetCentrics, a Haystax Company, is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is looking for a Program Manager to provide the requirements and duties listed below.
- Accountable for all aspects of contract execution and manages the hands-on, day-to-day execution of related operational activities.
- Responsible for program/project management operations and resourcing of all contract requirements, including staffing, Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) accountability, and tasking responses.
- Responsible for meeting all technical, finanacial, and contractual requirements.
- Ensures that management processes and business systems facilitate meeting performance requirements.
- Primary point of Contact.
- Is authorized to act on all matters relating to the daily operation of the contract.
- Must have a Masters degree in business or IT related field or 10 years of experience in the DoD environment.
- Must have 12 years of project management experience including eight (8) years in a supervisory role.
- Must be Project Management Professional Certified (PMP) or hold a Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project Managers (FAC-P/PM).
- Must be a Senior Level professional.
- Must be able to communicate and interface with military officials, managers, and subordinates.
- Must have a TS/SCI security clearance.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.