NetCentrics, a Haystax Company, is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is looking for a Producer/ Director to direct, supervise, and manage the Multimedia Production Support Team supporting a DoD organization with multimedia production support and services. Other duties are listed below:
- Responsible for management and supervision of all scheduling, planning, coordination, and onsite/location execution and support of multimedia production requirements, events, and ceremonies.
- Responsible for management and supervision of pre-production, production, and post-production phases of video production support.
- Responsible for management and supervision of comprehensive design, product consultation, and production services including graphic production support, directory creation, cataloguing, and system support for the image database; cataloguing and media management of graphic and reproduction center software licenses: documentation and media management and support of a graphic image database; research and presentation of industry trends and implementable improvements to affect efficient operation of the graphic and reproduction centers: support of software, hardware, and firmware within the organizational structure.
- Responsible for graphic data management including maintaining data and system integrity, performing graphic image database updates, cataloguing image files, sustaining network stored digital asset system and production files, developing an archival copy of digital assets and maintaining existing archives for retrieval.
- Responsible for production technical support including providing technical guidance relating to lighting, sound, and special effects used in video production; preparing and maintaining an automated archival system for completed productions, video tape files, and stock footage, coordinating with points of contact and subject matter experts for development of script materials.
- Responsible for the development of technology roadmap including providing recommendations for new hardware, software and peripheral equipment to be used for improving capabilities in audio, video, photographic, multimedia and presentation; providing industry standard short, and long term engineering forecasts, enhancements, extensions, and life-cycle replacements; attending product demonstrations, technical expos, and trade shows.
- Responsible for multimedia production administrative support including managing processes and schedule and notifying the Government of issues and delays; researching and maintaining a library for developing documentation, presentations, and productions; developing and retaining personnel/ property release documentation; tracking status of all work orders; script development and story boards; managing and responding to requests for multimedia productions support; managing organizationally-generated graphic products accessioning numbers; managing graphic production file digital archival database and hardcopy continuity books; establishing contingency plans and minimizing downtime during photographic and video shoots.
- Responsible for photographic specific support including providing photgraphic production support, maintaining automated and hard copy logs of photographic work orders and assignment calendars; developing, updating, and maintaining electronic and hard copy photographic archives; cataloguing and video and still images.
- Responsible for extraordinary operations planning support including participating in high visibility and Continuity of Operations (COOP) events requiring VI/ graphics support; attending planning meetings, training and after action reviews; providing detailed meeting minutes.
- Responsible for multimedia standalone local area network support including supporting and providing information assurance services for the multimedia standalone local area network.
- Responsible for coordinating with and providing support as needed to VTC Operations Team and Engineering Team as needed.
- Responsible for the generation of, and compliance with customer organization and contractual recurring daily, weekly, and monthly reporting requirements; nonrecurring and special reports; developing and implementing metrics capture processes and procedures, quality control and assurance processes and procedures.
- Responsible for staff management and supervision including scheduling, timesheet, leave, and performance management.
- Must have a Bachelors degree with 5-8 years relevant experience.
- Must have 8-10 years of supervisory/ managerial experience
- Supervisory / managerial experience commensurate with the position requirements.
- Familiar with AR 25-1 and DoD PAM 25-91
- Must have a TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.