NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is looking for a Photographer to provide photography support and services in the Multimedia Production Support Team supporting a DoD organization with video teleconferencing services. Other duties are listed below:
- Provides on-site support primarily at main customer site location; provides occasional alternate or satellite site support and/or travel as needed.
- Provides on-site support primarily during standard business hours and/or contractually mandated core hours from 0600-1800 hours, Monday through Friday; provides occasional support outside of core hours or on weekends as needed.
- Schedules, coordinates, executes, monitors, and supports on and offsite photography events and requirements; analyzes performance issues, troubleshoots and reports systems issues to customer organization with Multimedia Production Support Staff.
- Performs daily, weekly, monthly equipment and systems preventive maintenance and operations checks and services; secures photography lab and office venues as required.
- Provides support as needed to the Multimedia Productions Support Team for setting up and executing outdoor or off site ceremonies or events.
- Submits and manages service requests and work orders for photography service/ work orders and requests: de-conflicts and resolves scheduling issues.
- Responsible for the generation of and compliance with customer organization and contractual recurring daily, weekly, and monthly reporting requirements; non-recurring and special reports; develops and implements metrics capture processes and procedures, quality control and assurance processes and procedures; performs other task as assigned and demonstrates proficiency, accuracy and attention to detail in assigned duties.
- Must have a Bachelors degree with 5-8 years relevant experience or equivalent experience.
- Must have 8-10 years of supervisory/ managerial experience
- Supervisory / managerial experience commensurate with the position requirements.
- Familiar with AR 25-1 and DoD PAM 25-91
- Must have a TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.