NetCentrics, a Haystax Company, is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to support our team in Alexandria, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active Secret clearance.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for routing and tracking of cyber task order
- Perform analysis and auditing of all information derived from cyber tools to support government response to cyber task order
- Provide cyber task order updates daily, weekly, and monthly to government
- Communicate to all subscribers ensuring deadlines are adhered to and POA&M’s are submitted prior to due date for routing to the AO
- Support the customer with the gathering and dissemination of the cyber security scorecards data and submission for all networks
- Address remedy work request tickets, validating user authorization requests (UAR), processing information assurance (IA) documentation, assisting customers/subscribers with IA questions, and preparing compliance process metrics
- Support SAV, CCRI, CSSP, and other audits ensuring compliance with government, federal, and local policies
- Perform trusted agents duties as needed
- Must have experience with ACAS, HBSS, STIGs, SRR, and other automated tools to support compliance and verification activities
- Must be aware of DoD/NIST regulations as it applies to the customer network
- Active Security Clearance: Secret
- 1-3 years
- IAT Level II
- BS degree or above
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Must be able to provide high-level briefings
- Must have extensive knowledge in DoD and NIST frameworks in developing risk responses to federal mandates, USCYBERCOM, DISA, and US-CERT
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.