NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is seeking a Disaster Recovery Specialist who assists in developing, implementing, and maintaining policies, procedures, and programs for ensuring the security and integrity of the organization's data, databases, information systems, and technology. Participates in risk management analysis and assists with the creation of business continuity, contingency, and disaster recovery plans. Develops and executes the testing processes utilized to validate the disaster recovery plans.
- Designs and administers programs to include continuity and contingency plans, policies, standards, guidelines, training programs, exercises, and a viable quality assurance process for disaster recovery, continuity of operations, cyber resiliency, and mission assurance.
- Facilitates the preparation of an organization-wide business resumption plan.
- Assists in the coordination and establishment of disaster recovery programs, continuity of operations, and business resumption planning across all enterprise IT services.
- Coordinates and monitors continuity and disaster recovery exercises across an enterprise
- Provides analysis and technical expertise in formulating continuity policy as it relates to an IT service provider's role in implementing efficiency and cyber resiliency into an enterprise environment.
- Development and maintaining a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) in accordance with DoD and Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) policies. Expertise in the development of Information System Contingency Plans (ISCP) in accordance with NIST SP 800-34 rev1 to include system focused BIAs.
- Development of a Multi-Year Strategy in accordance with DoD policy and FEMA guidance.
- Experience drafting and maintaining COOP plans and procedures in accordance with Federal Continuity Directive 1, Federal Preparedness Circular 65, DoD Directive 3020.26, DoD Instruction 3020.42, and other national or DoD continuity policies.
- 0 - 2 years of experience
- DoD Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in working in Information Technology
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must have at least a Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP), Associate Business Continuity Planner (ABCP), Certified Business Resilience Manager (CBRM) or FEMA EMI course certification.
- Must be familiar with Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Must be familiar with the Development of DoD COOP/ COG plans and COOP and Disaster Recovery Training and Exercise Development
- Must be familiar with Information Systems Continuity Management
- Must be familiar with system focused- business Impact Analysis
- Must be familiar with Emergency Alert and Notification Platforms
- Must be familiar with technology solution implementation and process improvement management
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications
- Experience in a DoD environment, highly desired
- ITSM and/or CMMI knowledge and experience
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.