NetCentrics, a Haystax Company, is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is looking to hire an experienced AV Tech/Installer for a contract supporting a customer at the Pentagon, Mark Center and other locations within the NCR. The main base of operations will be in either Alexandria or Arlington.
- To respond to Incident and Work order tickets.
- Schedule and perform installations
- Coordinate site surveys with customers per requests through the remedy ticketing system
- Train customers on conference room use.
- Other responsibilities as required
- Minimum of SECRET clearance required
- AV Tech/Installer should have a strong background in audio video installations
- AV Tech/Installer should have cabling experience in an AV environment and be capable of wire termination including cat 6, RS232 termination and soldiering terminations
- AV Tech/Installer should have a firm understanding of wire racks and basic audio video flow
- AV Tech/Installer should be capable of following wring diagrams on audio video drawings
- AV Tech/Installer needs to have the ability to lift 50 pounds when needed
- AV Tech/Installer needs to be capable of climbing ladders and running wires though walls/ceiling
- AV Tech/Installer should have familiarity with Remedy ticketing system
- AV Tech/Installer should be familiar with Crestron, AMX, Vaddio, Extron, Biamp, clear one, Polycom, Cisco, Crown
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications
- Knowledge of Crestron or AMX programming (Programming Cert a PLUS)
- Knowledge and ability to configure BiAmp, Sound Structure or Clear One digital signal processors
- Ability to configure cisco codecs including SX20, SX80 and C series codecs.
- Experience performing site surveys
- Experience creating VISIO drawings for room builds
- Ability to create BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Experience in procurement of AV equipment
- CTS, CTSI, CTSD certification
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.