NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is looking for a Compliance Analyst to support our team in Arlington, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active Secret clearance.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible provide support for cyber security-related processes and projects,
- Support JSP cyber task order processing and tracking to TIER I organization by communication actions throughout the JSP organization tracking milestones, activities, and tasks through completion.
- Generate and coordinate JSP cyber security scorecard.
- Develop metrics and decision briefing support compliance initiatives.
- Support cyber security projects, including but not limited to assisting the government in planning, developing, coordinating, scheduling, managing, executing, and closing-out scheduled, assigned, and ad hoc cyber security projects.
- Develop internal ad external responses for the JSP to new and existing cyber security requirements, standards, and regulations, and may encompass action and activity throughout JSP enterprise and subscriber base.
- Participate with cyber forums, outreaches, and industry to bring new concepts to the JSP for cyber security.
- Active Security Clearance: Secret
- 3-5 years of experience
- Must have MS project experience
- IAT Level II
- BS degree or above
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Must be able to provide high-level briefings
- Must have extensive knowledge in DoD and NIST frameworks in developing risk responses to federal mandates, USCYBERCOM, DISA, and US-CERT
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.