NetCentrics is seeking candidates for a 1std shift System Administrator to support our team in Alexandria (VA) and will be responsible for monitoring server’s health status, troubleshooting and performing maintenance on servers, and troubleshooting and resolving Tier 3 tickets. This position is open only to candidates with an active DOD security clearance.
- Provide Tier III IT support for core services such as: File Share, Network Connectivity, VPN, Print Services, web services, eVault, Microsoft Exchange Services, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Tier III tickets
- MS Windows Server 2008/2012 installation, configuration and system administration
- Working Remedy incidents and requests related to server issues
- Server monitoring utilizing System Center
- Assist with reporting, tracking and resolving server outages.
- Able to display multi-tasking competency
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of one year of relevant IT work experience
- Familiarity with Windows 7/8.1/10 OS
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- 8570 compliant IAT Level II
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Outstanding customer service with strong communication skills and sound judgment
- This position is open only to candidates with an active DOD security clearance
- Familiarity with Active Directory, DNS, and Group Policy administration
- Background with Windows Server 2008/2012
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.