NetCentrics, is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
- Serve as the technical lead on the Security Assessment Team (Blue Team)
- Manage, coordinate, perform and assist the Government in all facets of security auditing, assessments and with the DISA CCRI/CCROI process.
- Manage, coordinate and assist the Government in conducting security assessments on new technologies being introduced to the Coast Guard network.
- Manage, coordinate and assist the Government in evaluating and approving all firewall rules IAW best practices, PPSM requirements, and applicable DOD policy and guidance.
- Manage, coordinate and assist the Government in evaluating external website usage within the Coast Guard as appropriate.
- 5-7 years IA or cyber experience required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Certified as an IAT-III (CISSP, CASP CE, CISA, etc.) – Required within 6 months of hire.
- Certified as a CSSP-AU (CEH, CISA, or GSNA) – Required within 6 months of hire.
- Knowledge of tools such as HBSS, SCCM, ACAS (NESSUS), CMRS, and SharePoint
- Knowledge of DOD and DHS Policies, understanding of various cyber roles including; Certification & Accreditation, Audit, Governance, and Security Engineering.
- Must be a team player, a proven leader, a Mentor, a multi-tasker.
- Active Secret Clearance and must be Top Secret clearable.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.