Cybersecurity Data Scientist
NetCentrics is seeking a Cybersecurity Data Scientist to develop, execute on, and grow our market strategies and activities across the Federal / DoD market sector. NetCentrics Cybersecurity Data Scientists is a unique role and his/her subject matter expertise will be leveraged across business development activities, direct program support when necessary, and providing strategic assistance with VIP level existing cybersecurity clients. The Principal Cybersecurity Data Scientist will also add value in representing the company’s strategic objectives at industry events and may also participate in working groups providing thought leadership through writing papers, blogs, evaluating client plans, diagrams, and participating in R&D efforts. A key area of strength will be the ability for the Cybersecurity Data Scientist to represent the company as “the go-to Data SME” for all proposals and contribute to innovation activities across the company. The candidate will collaborate with NetCentrics management, business development; capture managers, proposal managers, our delivery team, and other subject matter experts to develop winning solutions that result in contracts and revenue growth.
Daily duties and responsibilities for the Cybersecurity Data Scientist include:
- Contribute extensively to the maturation of company cyber and data science capabilities aligned to market and corporate experience
- Author and lead white papers as needed to address customer and/or industry issues
- Support the delivery teams in addressing customer data science issues
- Participate in the creation of technical demos, briefings, and oral presentations materials
- Deliver technical thought leadership and SME data science value in customer interactions
- Identify areas with on-site staff, and consultants to author content for proposals that address the requirements, instructions and evaluation criteria set forth by government solicitations as needed
- Participate in or Lead strategy meetings to aide
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to research and document technical proposal details and to create winning responses while learning first-hand how work is performed
Qualifications the Cybersecurity Data Scientist must possess include:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar discipline with an emphasis on Data Science; PhD is preferred.
- 15+ years of combined business and government contracting experience in the areas of Cyber solutions architecture, big-data analytics, deep learning initiatives, and implementing new approaches to data security and integrity.
- Experience developing business in the Government market in the fields of information technology and cyber security
- Ability to both work independently under minimal direction and function effectively as a member of a team
- Proven ability to communicate and implement new concepts quickly and write about complex subject matter
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral, with ability to construct systems architectures and technical solutions with internal key stakeholders as well as senior government officials
- Superior time management and organization skills, handling multiple simultaneous projects with stringent deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people with a variety of skills, experience, and personalities
- A current DoD Secret security clearance with the ability to pass / adjudicate at the Top Secret investigation level
- You must possess current DoD 8570 IAT Level III Certification or obtain within 6 Months of Employment.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education, and employment verifications
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.