NetCentrics Corporation is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is seeking a ECAMS Shift Lead to support the Joint Service Provider 24x7x365 Tier II/III Support Desk, which 1) monitors the health and status of JSP-managed assets, applications and web sites and supports JSP and non-JSP infrastructure environments at the Pentagon and alternate site locations, 2) supports organizational messaging system (OMS) HQDA, and OSD operations and responding to incidents that impact delivery of the JSP services or service requests for information or other routine actions, and 3) assists operational team technicians with resolving technical and operational issues affecting any supported services.
• Experience working in a DoD environment
• CCNA, MCSE or similar vendor certification
• ITSM experience, ITIL v3 Foundations
Required Experience, Education, and Certifications:
• 5 or more years of IT experience with 2 or more years of experience in a systems engineering role
• Security + CE certification, at a minimum
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
• Must have an active DoD Top Secret Clearance.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.