NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to support a DoD customer at the Pentagon. This is an opportunity on an existing government contract. The Candidate will operate as part of a team providing A&A and cyber security responsibilities to a large enterprise environment. The ideal candidate will have strong critical thinking skills.
• Tracking and coordinating A&A activities for multiple applications and systems.
• Analyzing vulnerability reports from multiple sources and implement solutions to resolve outstanding findings.
• Ensuring appropriate System Administrators apply security patches and/or make changes to the security configuration of the system as required.
• Tracking and providing updates on TASKORDs, IAVMs and emerging cyber security threats.
• Performing vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
• Providing status update reports detailing IAVM and STIG compliance.
• Providing a POA&M for all assets not compliant with IAVM notices or STIG requirements, including actions to be taken to mitigate risks and an estimated date of when assets will be compliant.
• Developing and implementing information assurance/security standards and procedures.
• Maintaining and tracking physical and personnel security requirements and inspections.
• Identifying, reporting, and resolving security violations.
• Provide accurate and timely logging of all problems, requests and resolutions in ticketing system.
• Coordinating, tracking, and managing the NATO audits, including providing the NATO briefings across the JSP program (all JP341 contractor resources).
• Coordinating, managing, and submitting all swipe access for new and current JP341 contractor resources.
• Monitoring and maintaining a spreadsheet which tracks the account status for all JP341 contractor resources to include running bi-weekly audits of compliance and account status in ATCTS and other tools as directed.
Required Experience, Education, and Certifications:
• Must have an active DoD Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
• 4-5 years of Cyber Security experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
• Must be 8570 compliant – IAT Level II or above within 90 days of start date of hire.
• Experience with NIST RMF.
• Experience with vulnerability management and POA&M tracking.
• Knowledge of managing Windows Operating Systems including registry and policy management and manipulation.
• Knowledge of Defense in Depth concepts supporting DoD infrastructures, authorization and accreditation, physical and personnel security concepts.
• Knowledge and experience with physical and personal security
• As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
• Familiarity with patch management processes across servers and workstations.
• Familiarity with Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 and 2012.
• Working in a DoD environment and adhering to DoD security requirements.
• Knowledge and familiarity with using Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scan tool
• Knowledge and familiarity with Tanium.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.