NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Coordinate and manage the reporting team activities to efficiently respond to customer requests for technical service received via phone, email, and voicemail
- Work with wireless Carriers (AT&T, T-Mobile and Version) to ensure mobile billing and assets are in order
- Track, monitor, and report status for all systems, key performance indicators (KPI), and metrics to the Government. Reports include :
- Create Mobile Usage Reports
- Provide Top 100 Voice and Data used Reports
- Provide BAC burn rate reports
- Provide Device Reports
- Provide iOS and OS Reports
- Provide Upgrade eligibility reports
- Plan summary reports
- Ad-hoc reports requested by the user
- Trending reports
- Keep track and monitor mobile assets
- Provide Rate optimization reports
- Review all monthly mobile/wireless billing for accuracy and submit/deliver them for payment to Government Wireless Team Lead
- Maintain a plan for mobile work streams, capturing our approach to managing the delivery of mobile services, including Resource, Communications, Risk and Issues, Time, Budget, and Scope Management.
- Designate an inventory control specialist and/or asset property custodian to manage inventory levels, update and maintain accountable records in DPAS for equipment issued
- Abide by DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) to determine the correct wireless, voice, and data usage. In addition, the Contractor shall use a carrier- independent approach to maximize the services and coverage areas to the JSP customer base
- Weekly and monthly incident and trend analysis reports, and daily environmental status reports
- Situational reports based on remote usage for official telework exercises and Government closure due to inclement weather
- Reports at the component level for tracking assets per customer, device utilization, and associated device vendor charges; provided monthly
- Customer satisfaction measured on a daily basis and report during monthly IPRs.
- Validate the WAWF Report against Carrier Usage Report, ensuring that all services billed are being provided
- Via an automated telecommunications expense management system, provide monthly and ad-hoc reports to each component supported by JSP. Reports shall include lists of users for them to review, along with their charges. Giving the components Points-of-Contact (POC’s) the opportunity to validate charges, identify users that have left their organization, and whose numbers can be terminated
- Provide lists of zero usage numbers to enable identification of additional numbers for suspension and termination on a monthly bases
- Provide training on the use of the automated cost accounting system to the mobile staff, Government managers and user community on a monthly and annual bases. Date and time to be determined by the Government.
- Ensure Records Management procedures are completed when a reportable asset is assigned, relocated or reassigned to a new customer
- Conduct facilitation of warranty repair with manufacturers on equipment identified as serviceable with replacement parts or components. Facilitation includes diagnostics, reporting, repair labor, testing and certification
Job Requirements (include min. years of exp, and specific technical tools, certifications):
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- IAT Level II Certification required (Security +/CASP or higher)
- Minimum 2 years in like field experience
- Commitment to quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good Organization skills
- Ability to understand and enforce adherence to standard operating procedures
- Data Base Skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Asset Management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Products
- Advanced working knowledge of Wide Point Reporting Tool
- Advanced working knowledge of Remedy
- Able to sit at a desk for long periods of time, able to lift up to 30 pounds
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.