NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Accounts Team Manager to support our team in Arlington, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active DoD Top Secret security clearance.
- Perform service transition of developmental capabilities to operations and sustainment to include:
- Development of standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Development of transition plans and processes
- Development and management of acceptance testing and corresponding procedures for new capabilities
- Oversee, monitor, and perform user account provisioning & workflow
- Oversee, monitor, and perform client node provisioning & workflow
- Development, monitoring, and execution of Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Establishment and management of a Service Desk supporting 2000-5000 end users to include the following functions:
- Answer questions and resolve issues submitted by, phone call, email, and help request forms.
- Create, track and manage Service Desk tickets
- Develop, manage, and deliver service desk metrics
- Develop and manage ticket escalation procedures
- Perform user account management
- Conduct customer outreach activities for system improvement feedback
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance
- 5-10 years of experience managing an Accounts Team with a large customer base
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or other related field
- Familiar with ticketing systems i.e Remedy
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- ITIL Foundations, HDI, PMP desired
- Bachelor’s degree IT or other related field
- Remedy experience
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.