NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Program Coordinator to support our team in Arlington/Alexandria. This position is open only to candidates with an active Secret security clearance. The Program Coordinator will support large, cross-divisional enterprise IT programs. This highly visible position provides critical program-level support across multiple IT programs in support of a Government customer. This role will support Program Managers and Corporate Operations Team Members in coordinating all levels of tasks and actions. This position will act as liaison for corporate and program needs facilitating activities to ensure program success. The primary place of work will be Arlington/Alexandra, but will require at least one day per week at the Headquarters’ office in Herndon, VA. Specific duties will include:
- Support Project Management Support Office (PMSO) functions, to include: updating and maintaining project management process documents, lessons learned documentation, risk registry, staff information database, contract deliverables, and project records
- Assist the Program Managers with collaboration efforts between teams through meetings and collaboration tools such as SharePoint
- Provide support to contract staff (including both technical and non-technical staff members) to help edit/format documents and presentations, create diagrams and figures, assist with new hire in-processing
- Create and maintain spreadsheets of contractual and financial information to support projection and budgeting processes
- Monitor and update project schedules and deliverables for adherence to contractual obligations and corporate policies, managing action items, and following up with employees accordingly
- Provide administrative tasks, such as capturing meeting notes, organizing and preparing for meetings and seminars, preparing hard copies of reports, etc.
- Develop and support new and more efficient processes within organization across the above contracts
- Liaise with Operations Team personnel on contractual, financial, and other corporate-level tasks
- This position will report directly to the HQ Business Operations Manager, and indirectly to the Program Managers for each program
- DOD Secret clearance required
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 2 years related work experience
- Ability to provide system wide communications to all staff
- Ability to track reports and communications to internal staff on compliance and training
- Strong consideration will be given to experienced and ambitious candidates with project management, Government contracting, graphic design, information design, and/or technical writing skills
- Solid computer knowledge and expert ability with the Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Project) and Microsoft SharePoint. Demonstrated experience in quickly learning and using new software. Skills in Microsoft Visio are a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Positive attitude and ability to work successfully in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take on new projects and learn new skills as needed. Ability to anticipate needs and follow-through on tasks
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks with shifting deadlines
- Candidates must be highly detail-oriented, and demonstrate discretion with sensitive and highly confidential information
- Proven verbal and written English communication skills, with excellent spelling and grammar. Advanced editing and proofreading skills
- Experience working with project management documents such as work breakdown structures, integrated master schedules, and statement of work is highly desirable
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.