NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
Accounts Management Technician is responsible for controlling network access for all users in the JITSPP environment. These responsibilities include network account creation, modification, and disablement via Active Directory. Account Managers must maintain the role of Entitlement Manager with DISA for Defense Enterprise Email (DEE) which authorizes mail provisioning and deprovisioning. This Entitlement Manager role also authorizes the creation, modification and deletion of Non-Persona Entities (NPE's), these include group mailboxes, calendars, rooms, distribution lists, etc. Other responsibilities include managing shared drive access and security groups, privileged accounts, external accounts, home drives, etc. Technician works directly with other groups like Server Operations and Cyber Security to ensure all network accounts are maintained properly and according to appropriate DoD directives and IA initiatives. This position is open only to candidates with an active DOD Secret security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve incidents at a Tier ll and Tier lll level
- Maintain full ownership of ticket through its lifecycle
- Utilize the knowledge base and other support documentation to identify, isolate, diagnose and resolve end users technical problems and provide information and status as requested
- Enter all troubleshooting performed and, if applicable, the resolution
- Escalate tickets to the appropriate support group if required by warm transfer
- If support requests cannot be resolved expeditiously, or if the team lacks the permissions or access to correctly resolve the incident/service request, then the issue is escalated to the appropriate support team
- Active Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s with 2-4 years of related experience, Master’s with 0-2 years or High School with 8-10 years (or equivalent experience: Bachelor’s equals 6 years of experience and Master’s equals 9 years).
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level 2 compliance; Security+ preferred, or obtainable within 30 days of hire.
- Working technical knowledge of current operating systems, and standards
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Experienced in SLA/KPI environment
- Experience with Remedy ticketing software
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- Top Secret clearance, obtainable
- Active Directory experience
- Certifications from Microsoft is preferred
- Help Desk Institute Certification preferred
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.