NetCentrics Corporation is an information technology consulting, software development, and innovation process management firm. We help our clients become more productive and innovative by improving their information systems and internal processes. We specialize in network design, installation and management, software development, process improvement and innovation.
The Security Control Assessor (SCA)/C&A Analyst will be a key team member on this highly visible, critical program that bridges DoD and DHS programs, and will be joining a team of highly respected technical professionals. The NetCentrics team is not your average team, and we are definitely not your average company. We do mission critical work, we value our people, and we demonstrate it every day. Come talk to us and learn more. We encourage our team members’ professional development, and actively support ongoing education, training and certifications.
- Manage all General Support System (GSS), Major Application (MA), and Standalone authorization packages for customer enclaves
- Perform RMF authorizations
- Perform vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems, networks and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle
- Experience in conducting STIG and vulnerability assessments
- Schedule and lead integrated project team meetings ensuring that key deliverables are identified to support authorization efforts
- Awareness of DoD and NIST specific regulation to support authorization of customer systems
- Experience in developing and managing POA&M, risk assessments, network topology, security assessment reports, and other artifacts to support the development of the Security Authorization Package for the SCA review
- Reviewing packages for common security issues and providing guidance and expertise in solving the issue to support the accreditation activity
- Active Secret DOD clearance
- Security + CE, or any other IAT Level II or III certification
- 2 to 7 years of C&A or IT experience required
- DoD/DHS experience using eMASS or XACTA
- Must be a team player, eager to assist colleagues and government staff with handling evolving priorities and multiple tasks
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and meet projected suspense dates
- Some travel may be required
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.