NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
- Creates and updates Purchase Orders.
- Processes A/P invoices.
- Processes employee expense reports.
- Disburses checks or online payments.
- Responds to A/P requests from vendors or employees.
- Assists with cash management.
- Supports payroll and related processes.
- Support the development of improved processes, policies and procedures.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting/analysis as needed.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or Business related field
- Two to Four years of successful experience as an Accountant (Prior experience with a government contractor preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (MS Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Preferred: System experience with QuickBooks or Deltek Costpoint
- Preferred: Knowledge of FAR and JTR
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to review results, identify anomalies, and take appropriate follow-up action
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.