NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is seeking a proposal manager to support capture and proposal activities within the Federal Information Technology (IT) sector.
- Manage the entire proposal development lifecycle and related tasks including responding to RFPs, RFQs, Task Order Requests, RFI and Sources Sought notices
- Define and manage the proposal response schedule in conjunction with the Business Development Executive (BDE) and capture manager
- Proactively apply the NetCentrics proposal planning process including outlines, storyboards, color reviews, action items
- Write proposal narrative and past performance references based on a variety of inputs including technical experts, existing content and external contributors
- Manage and provide detailed guidance to a broad range of stakeholders including external proposal consultants, writers, and contributors within NetCentrics and Subcontractors.
- Manage and execute data call documents for our teammates to complete in support of proposal development efforts, and respond to data calls as appropriate
- Create compliance matrices and analyze/validate the compliance of proposal deliverables against solicitation requirements; assemble and develop formats or templates for submissions that reoccur with some frequency; and consolidate proposal inputs to prepare for formal and informal proposal reviews
- Remain current and execute on all amendments and modifications of a solicitation. Identify, communicate and manage all parts of a proposal affected by these amendments and modifications
- Perform quality check of all proposal section and volumes including accuracy, compliance, appropriate English usage, and quality
- Maintain proposal information in the archives and content systems for use by broad set of stakeholders including Business Development and proposal teams
- Provide proposal configuration management, including consolidating input from multiple sources, document formatting, and managing proposal desktop publishing and, when necessary, the hardcopy production process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business Administration, English, or a related field with 3-5 years of proposal management experience.
- A strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate effectively with SMEs and translate knowledge and input into proposal-narrative
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.