NetCentrics Corporation is an information technology consulting, software development, and innovation process management firm. We help our clients become more productive and innovative by improving their information systems and internal processes. We specialize in network design, installation and management, software development, process improvement and innovation.
- Perform all project management tasks including scope, schedule, cost and resource management for enterprise level IT projects. Project areas may include hardware refresh, COTS/GOTS implementation and software development projects.
- Create project documentation including project plans, schedules, and cost estimates.
- Interface with customers to elicit requirements and feedback.
- Interface with technical teams to provide direction and tasking, ensure compliance with established processes.
- Support multiple varied projects simultaneously.
- Four year college diploma or university degree in software engineering or computer science preferred, and/or 7+ years equivalent work experience.
- 5 - 7 years direct experience as a project manager for Enterprise level projects.
- PMI PMP or CAPM certification.
- Proven experience in successfully managing mission critical projects.
- Experience working with Agile Development teams.
- Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Product Owner certification preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both end users and technical staff.
- Experience using MS Project and/or Project Server.
- Experience using SharePoint.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Desired Experience/Skillsets (not required):
- ITIL Foundations V3 preferred
- Microsoft Project/Project Server
- Certified Scrum Master preferred
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.