NetCentrics Corporation is an information technology consulting, software development, and innovation process management firm. We help our clients become more productive and innovative by improving their information systems and internal processes. We specialize in network design, installation and management, software development, process improvement and innovation.
NetCentrics is seeking a Program Manager to provide oversight to our contract providing incident response functions and 24x7x365 IDS Watch operational support. The Program Manager will be responsible for the successful completion of all contract deliverables, oversight of the staff, mentoring of the team leads and reporting to the Program Director and the COR/TMs.
Responsible for the successful completion of all contract deliverables:
- Must have a working knowledge of DHS and DoD regulations and STIGS
- Must be knowledgeable with legacy infrastructure and new initiatives across DoD and DHS
- Must be able to update/create/evaluate system requirements, procedural guides, test and design plans, as well as network and architectural diagrams
- Must be able to document architecture and engineering issues during the meetings
- Must possess interpersonal skills to work with both external entities (DOD, DHS, Commercial Industry) as well as internal
- Must be able to identify gaps in existing policies, processes, and procedures and provide recommendations for improvements
- Must be able to lead and provide technical support and guidance to the entire team
- Must be able to prepare and present briefings, reports and white papers to the customer and/or COR
- Must have experience with briefing high ranking officials such as Generals, Admirals, Captains, and other C level personnel
- Demonstrated excellence in analytical and problem solving skills related to network and system security.
- Demonstrated an understanding of the threat landscape with the ability to articulate defensive actions to reduce or eliminate risks.
- Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
- Demonstrated knowledge in information technologies to include computer hardware and software, operating systems, and networking protocols.
- Supervises assigned technical staff, team leads and managers, and performs personnel actions
- Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned program
- Responsible for business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals
- Responsible for program financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit
- Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances
- Responsible for various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested
- Responsible for compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards
- Participates in special projects as required
- At least 3 years of network engineering experience with security and network infrastructure products
- At least 5 years of experience of managing a staff of IT and IA professionals
- Experience with open source and commercial systems such as but not limited to Snort/Sourcefire, Tipping Point, McAfee Nitro, Splunk, NetWitness, NetScout, Solera, ForeScout, and CISCO suite of products
- In depth knowledge of networking such as firewalls, routing, switching, load balancing
- Excellent mentoring skills required
- Must be DoD 8570 IAT III and CND-SPM certified (within first 90 days on job)
- A minimum of 10 years work related experience
- Travel may be required to local meetings, inside and outside of the NCR. Other travel may be needed- Must be IAT III and CND-SPM compliant (CISSP or CASP and CISM)
- Must have an active Professional Certification (PMP)
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance and be able to pass a CI Polygraph
- Must have 10 years of relative work experience and BS degree.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- Have a working knowledge of DOD Cyber Protection Constructs (i.e. cyber protection teams and supporting kits)
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.