NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
Property Custodians are responsible for inventory management of property providing technical intervention to ensure effective supply support and asset management.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Manages, plans and coordinates an entire accountable and total inventory system for all expendable and non-expendable equipment used throughout the Enterprise.
- Assists the property custodian for the Enterprise and ensures proper material coordination in order to provide most effective support.
- Independently analyzes and resolves difficult supply process, work methods and supply data management.
- Oversees and monitors property management involving the handling of technical equipment consisting of numerous components.
- Ensures that requisitions and purchase order information is followed to ensure timely receipt and delivery of items ordered.
- Examines and compares shipments and purchase orders to determine shortages, incorrect shipment, or damage; takes necessary action to rectify discrepancies.
- Takes direction from leadership to participate in the regular physical inventories for the Enterprise; coordinates with the various units with the cataloging of all items on hand; verifies and reconciles itemizations against inventory records; researching receipts, transactions, transfers, etc. to establish a complete accountability for all Enterprise property.
- Create, update and track assets in DPAS systems.
- Previous government agency experience highly desired.
- Must have a Secret clearance and be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under and meet tight deadlines and deliverables.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Job may require travel between multiple locations in the National Capital Region.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.