NetCentrics Corporation is an information technology consulting, software development, and innovation process management firm. We help our clients become more productive and innovative by improving their information systems and internal processes. We specialize in network design, installation and management, software development, process improvement and innovation.
Day to day Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of hardware and software configuration management concepts, goals, benefits and standard strategies to achieve those goals.
- Knowledge in leading a communications campaign to promote awareness and acceptance of the CM program, and develops and conducts individual and group CM training workshops and seminars accordingly.
- Possess experience in effectively tracking, logging, categorizing, and maintaining changes made against the accepted Army baseline standards ensuring that the customer’s CM program is in compliance.
- Knowledge of developing, distributing, and tracking all change request packages resulting from Configuration Control Board actions.
- Skill maintaining a master library of both mission and support software, including Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Skill in maintaining current inventories of all network and systems-related hardware.
- Skill in developing reports to satisfy downward-directed data calls, audits, warranty and other maintenance support contracts/agreements, lifecycle management and budget projections.
- Knowledge of Active Directory (AD) management and reporting tools, PowerShell scripts, and other DoD and Army-approved applications needed to conduct on-line queries and produce ad hoc CM-related reports.
- Possess experience in continuously monitoring the execution of the CM program and initiates updates to ensure it remains consistent with the organization’s current culture and IT Service Management strategy
- Active Secret Clearance
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent AND 3-5 years of general IT/IS experience.
- Six (6) years of general experience is considered equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree. With a Master's Degree, three (3) years of general experience is acceptable. With a PhD, 1 year of general experience is required
- Either CMII Comprehensive or CMII Professional certification is required; however, ITILv3 is acceptable in lieu of the CMII certification.
- Must possess and maintain a current DoD approved Information Assurance (IA) baseline security certification as well as current commercial Computing Environment (CE) certifications for the Microsoft operating environment
- Must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.