NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies. Travel is required for this position.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
• Must be IAT III and CND A compliant (CISSP/CASP, CEH)
• Must have a Top Secret clearance/SCI and CI Poly
• Must have 7 years of relative experience and BS degree.
• Travel from DC to Virginia will be required as necessary.
• Demonstrate expert-level knowledge of DOD and industry accepted policies, standards, best practices, and regulations related to Cyber Security CND
• Experience with SEIM solutions, Log collection analytics, Host base IDS/IPS (endpoint security), and Email security, Web security
• Knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to incident response operations.
• Demonstrate basic analytical and problem solving skills related to network, system, forensic and malware analysis.
• Basic analysis of PCAP data and packet reconstruction
• Experience with security technologies including Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), Firewalls & Log Analysis, Security Event and Incident Management (SEIM), Antivirus, Network Packet Analyzers, Security Systems Manager, malware analysis, forensics tools, and reverse engineering.
• Demonstrated knowledge in information technologies to include computer hardware and software, operating systems, and networking protocols.
• Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems.
• Knowledgeable on computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, development and/or analysis, interpretation, and compliance with federal and agency IT security policies and regulations.
• As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.