NetCentrics Corporation is an information technology consulting, software development, and innovation process management firm. We help our clients become more productive and innovative by improving their information systems and internal processes. We specialize in network design, installation and management, software development, process improvement and innovation.
NetCentrics is seeking candidates for a 1st shift System Administrator to support our team in Alexandria (VA) and will be responsible for monitoring server’s health status, troubleshooting and performing maintenance on servers, and troubleshooting and resolving Tier 3 tickets. This position is open only to candidates with an active DOD Secret security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Provide Tier III IT support for core services such as: File Share, Network Connectivity, VPN, Print Services, web services, eVault, Microsoft Exchange Services, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Tier III tickets
- Provide support to JNOSC and other system owners with outages that are related to Task B core services and provide updates to contract/government management and JNOSC
- Coordinate with Problem Management in identifying problem and trends to reduce incidents
- Monitor System Center Operation Manager (SCOM) and Aternity along with other network monitoring applications
- Able to display multi-tasking competency
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent customer service skills. Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- 8570 compliant for JSP – IAT Level II
- The ability to carry monitors, desktops, and other computer equipment up to roughly 20 lbs. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear; handle objects, tools, or controls; and is regularly required to walk.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.