NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland security and other federal agencies.
- One or more Knowledge Workers requiring an office move to a different building (e.g. Pentagon to Suffolk Building, Mark Center to Pentagon, etc.)
- Ten or more Knowledge Workers requiring an office move at the same time
- Moving existing equipment (workstations, copiers, printers, VTC etc.) for ten or more Knowledge Workers
- Add new network drops on an existing network for Knowledge Workers who are moving
- Establish new or activation of existing network connectivity at the location for Knowledge Workers who are moving
- Manual installation or configuration of applications on the Government approved software list for ten or more knowledge workers
- Supporting Life Cycle Refresh (LCR) and Migration clean-up activities for users not completed by the Migration Team
- Stand-up of Transition Offices, Boards/Task Forces and Presidential Commissions
- Re-imaging / replacing machines not receiving Security updates or Operating System (O/S) patches
- Able to quickly diagnosis potential network or workstation connectivity issues
- Able to work with other internal departments to resolve issues
- The work hours are Monday through Friday with a variety of shifts that support the hours of 6:00am to 6pm. Additional after hours are required on a rotational on-call basis (24/7)
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s with 2-4 years of related experience, Master’s with 0-2 or High School with 8-10 years (or equivalent experience: Bachelor’s equals 6 years of experience and Master’s equals 9 years)
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
- ITIL, HDI and Microsoft certifications are a plus
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC and desktop hardware.
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC internal components.
- Technical knowledge of Apple/Mac/iPad a plus.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Working technical knowledge of current operating systems, and standards.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.