NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is looking for a AV/VTC Conference Operator to fulfill the following duties listed below:
Specific Duties include:
- Assist users in setting up, reserving, scheduling, establishing, testing, troubleshooting, monitoring, and conducting IP/ISDN point-to-point and multipoint or Unclassified VTC sessions
- Validate VTC performance 30-minutes prior to the start of the session to confirm that both audio and video are functioning properly.
- Provide primary and possible after-hours support as pre-arranged with the customer.
- Perform daily testing and preventive maintenance on VTC systems and report any faults to your supervisor
- Submit daily activity reports/status
- Create service tickets for any problems found during VTC sessions and submit VTC Incident Reports providing details of the VTC problem to upper management
- Provide VTC user systems training to authorized personnel as requested
- Provide VTC troubleshooting, setup, and general support upon request
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook and SharePoint.
- Tier I experience preferred.
- Clearance: Contractor personnel must have and maintain a TOP SECRET/SCI clearance with Special Background Investigation (SBI) and be able to attain SI, TK, G, and HCS access. Personnel must sign a Non- Disclosure Statement. A current Counterintelligence Scope Polygraph may be required.
- Certifications: IAT Level II required
- Years of Experience: A minimum requirement of 1 year experience in IT preferred.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.