NetCentrics is currently searching for a Videographer to work onsite at the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM), a direct reporting unit that conducts intelligence, security and information operations for U.S. Army commanders and national decision makers. INSCOM is headquartered at Fort Belvoir, Virginia.
The successful candidate will work on INSCOM’s Visual Information (VI)/Multi-Media Engineering Support Contract (VIMES).
This opportunity requires a BA/BS in Information Technology field or equivalent experience, U.S. Citizenship and a TS/SCI with CI Poly eligibility security clearance.
This is a full-time position that requires an estimated 5% travel requirement.
- Capture long and close images of subjects.
- Directs subject and interviewer for photo/filming session.
- Works directly with senior public figures.
- Publish material as required.
- Demonstrated experience working with Sony DXC-XXX, DVC Panasonic Pro, Hitachi HVC10A cameras or similar capable equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of editing projects with Adobe Creative Suite, Primiere, Encore, Photoshop, After Effects, VLC Player, or similar software.
- Expertise in formatting recordings to DVD and web-based media; editing videos into compelling, narrative short pieces for web posting.
- Exceptionally strong ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of government.
- Demonstrated experience working in fast paced and complex environments with multiple, competing requirements and POCs.
- Demonstrated experience responding to quick turn assignments and responding to short-noticed schedule changes.
- Expert user of Microsoft (MS) Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of various video and audio formats, technologies, video compression, delivery requirements, video capture and encoding.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with others in a collaborative environment.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.