NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is looking for a AV/VTC Conference Operator to fulfill the following duties listed below:
A minimum requirement of 2 years experience of specialized training and practical knowledge of VTC systems (Polycom, Tandberg/Cisco, and others) operations; of which 1 year must be in VTC room support. Current and continuous experience in the field of telecommunications and operations in large-scale voice, video teleconferencing, secure switching, transmission, and data networks is essential.
VTC Conference Operator includes, but is NOT limited to the following:
- Assist users in setting up, reserving, scheduling, establishing, testing, troubleshooting, monitoring, and conducting IP/ISDN point-to-point and multipoint or Unclassified VTC sessions
- Validate VTC performance 30-minutes prior to the start of the session to confirm that both audio and video are functioning properly.
- Provide primary and possible after-hours support as pre-arranged with the customer.
- Perform daily testing and preventive maintenance on VTC systems and report any faults to your supervisor
- Submit daily activity reports/status
- Create service tickets for any problems found during VTC sessions and submit VTC Incident Reports providing details of the VTC problem to upper management
- Provide VTC user systems training to authorized personnel as requested
- Provide VTC troubleshooting, setup, and general support upon request
- College degree preferred
- 2 -3 years of relevant experience or certified training
- A+, Network+, or Security+ Certification preferred
- Contractor personnel must have and maintain a TOP SECRET/SCI clearance with Special Background Investigation (SBI) and be able to attain SI, TK, G, and HCS access. Personnel must sign a Non- Disclosure Statement. A current Counterintelligence Scope Polygraph may be required.
- Understanding of basic networking and cable termination skills.
- Experience with classified and unclassified IP video teleconferencing.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.