NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
NetCentrics is looking for an ISSO Mid to support our team in Alexandria, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active Secret clearance.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for continuous authorization of the JSP A&A systems.
- Responsible for interfacing with System Owner and personnel with control implementation and assessment.
- Responsible for coordinating and facilitating project management plan for each system within government defined timelines.
- Responsible for developing security assessment plan to evaluate the performance of security controls that comprise of the services and capabilities JSP offer to their customers.
- Must have experience with Risk Management Framework and NIST SP to support ISSO team.
- Must have experience managing POA&Ms
- Must have experience utilizing ACAS, STIGS, and other security technologies supporting the JSP.
- Must have experience with eMASS
- Research and document potential security impacts resulting from change requests.
- Participate and provide technical expertise to the Organization’s configuration management boards while considering Federal, DOD, and JSP security policies, standards and guidelines and their impact to requested changes.
- Evaluate software and hardware to identify their capability and use within the organization’s information technology security program.
- Conduct assessment on software and hardware to provide a risk recommendation for consideration.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.