NetCentrics, is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies. Grounded in our Core Values, at NetCentrics we don’t consider our people assets – we consider them family! We are looking for an energetic Recruiting Manager to join us at our home base in Herndon, VA who is excited about the opportunity to build a top tier recruiting function.
A small recruiting team, the successful candidate will be responsible for building the recruiting function including implementing best practices, sourcing and recruiting strategies, managing projected pipelines, delivering services and developing the recruiting team and tools to exceed customer expectations! The experienced professional will have a proven track record for strategizing, sourcing, screening and delivering high quality and engaged talent within a fast-paced work environment. This position continuously ensures an exceptional candidate experience aligning innovative recruiting strategies, managing and coaching a growing, talented recruiting team, and measuring and delivering results to enable our continued growth.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting from recruitment strategy, sourcing, job posting, candidate assessment, offer extension, and onboarding for both fully funded and proposal efforts
- Manage and develop small team of recruiting professionals, providing leadership, coaching and mentoring, planning, workload balance and project coordination, ensuring the effective and efficient operation of the recruiting function is in place
- Recruit for all levels of IT positions in the cleared and non-cleared communities using the latest social recruiting vehicles, internet websites/databases, networking, job fairs, employee referral program, professional organizations, etc.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, external agencies, and vendors
- Identify and develop new recruiting channels through strategic partnerships and key sites to build both brand and diverse pipelines of candidates
- Utilize creative techniques to identify both passive and active candidates through job boards/job fairs, social media, cold calls, referrals and networking/user groups
- Write effective job descriptions to promote position openings, use creative search types for ATS/job board searches
- Establish partnerships with colleges and universities, association membership’s, trade groups and employees to coordinate and implement recruiting strategies
- Establish, train and develop tools, and reinforce processes and procedures for the recruiting and hiring process for the hiring managers and organization. Teach our hiring managers how to do the right things and do them right!
- Responsible for proactive diversity recruitment efforts
- Responsible for staffing capture and proposal efforts and providing compensation insight
- Drive best practices and actively participate in our continuous improvement programs
- Maximize ATS and maintain integrity of system and data.
- Champion NetCentrics Core Values and develop cultural initiatives and strategies to attract new talent
- Facilitate career enhancing transfers or promotions with internal candidates
- Manage employee referral program
- Identify and measure key metrics to assess recruiting effectiveness such as cost-per-hire, hiring cycle time, quality of hire, turnover, competitive hiring, and new hire engagement
- Identify staffing partners, manage quality, cost, agreements and temp to hire opportunities
- Stay apprised of changing employment law to ensure compliance
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 7 years of related experience to include full-life cycle recruiting. Must have experience leading recruiting initiatives. Recruiting management experience of 2 years or more preferred.
- Experience supporting federal government contracts, in-depth knowledge and experience supporting various contract types to include: Firm Fixed Price, Time & Materials, and Cost Plus, as well as non-IDIQ and IDIQ single or multiple award contracts
- Experience in supporting an organization that delivers IT services and solutions in government contracting, experience recruiting in Cyber Security is a plus.
- Experience working independently in a fast paced environment, ability to carry a large load of requisitions at a time.
- Expert level experience with regard to ATS, compliance, recruiting policy/strategy, project and process optimization.
- Professional presence and exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire confidence from senior leadership and build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Proactive with capability to creatively achieve positive results.
- Strong organizational skills and sense of urgency. Track record of acting in a timely basis to ensure the business meets/surpasses goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be customer oriented. Strong listening skills. Focus on tailoring approach to meet the customer
- Strong working knowledge of current federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, OFCCP, etc.)
- Knowledge of AAP requirements and recruiting’s role in meeting those requirements.
- Computer proficiency in standard Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Strong knowledge of applicant tracking systems is required, preferably iCIMS. Previous experience maximizing ATS preferred.
- Must be able to travel locally
- Must be available to work outside of traditional work hours as needed in order to connect with candidates
- Built systems and processes from the ground up
- Demonstrated results in evolving and maturing processes, programs and systems with a focus on innovation
- Exceptional business acumen; good judgement and intuition
- Strong interpersonal skills, intellectual capacity, emotional intelligence and an ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Ability to drive results
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.