NetCentrics is looking for an experienced ISSO Analyst to support our team in Norfolk, VA. The ISSO Analyst will be a key team member on this highly visible, critical program that bridges DoD and DHS/USCG programs, and will be joining a team of highly respected technical professionals.
The NetCentrics team is not your average team, and we are definitely not your average company. We do mission critical work, we value our people, and we demonstrate it every day. Come talk to us and learn more. We encourage our team members’ professional development, and actively support ongoing education, training and certifications.
- Advise the system owner regarding security considerations in applications systems procurement or development, implementation, operation and maintenance, and disposal activities (i.e. life cycle management).
- Assist in the determination of an appropriate level of security commensurate with the impact level.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of system security plans (SSP) and contingency plans for all systems under their responsibility.
- Initiating, with the approval of the Authorizing Official (AO)/ISSM protective or corrective measures when a security incident or vulnerability is discovered.
- Conducting periodic reviews to ensure compliance with the SSP.
- Formally notifying the ISSM and AO when changes occur that might affect accreditation.
- Participate in self-assessment of system safeguards and program elements and in certification and accreditation of the system.
- Participate in risk assessments to periodically re-evaluate sensitivity of the system, risks, and mitigation strategies including DISA Security Standards.
- Responsible for maintaining and drafting all related IA documentation for staffing through the CG Certification Approval Process.
- A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in the Information Technology (Cybersecurity or Information Assurance).
- Candidate must be IAT II (or may obtain within 6 months).
- Working knowledge of system and network security best practices.
- Thorough understanding of the NIST risk management framework and related industry best practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as a dynamic, creative personality.
- Must have DoD Secret security clearance.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- Experience as an ISSO or ISSM.
- Experience with ACAS and/or Security Center.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.