NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Demonstrated successful track record for delivering large/complex projects on time and within budget within DoD Organizations
- Demonstrated expert-level knowledge in the identification, design, development and maintenance of a metrics program related to cybersecurity in an organization of similar size and scope.
- Demonstrated expert-level knowledge in planning, directing, and managing cyber security governance programs and processes in large complex organizations. This demonstrated experience includes the development of a framework and business rules related to the management of cross functional relationships, roles and responsibilities and establishment of cyber security goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated experience with knowledge management best practices and using practices to develop, promote and monitor cyber security programs to ensure that management of security related topics and issues are properly accounted for.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience coordinating, collecting, and analyzing security relevant data in order to brief senior government leads on the risk posture of an enterprise. Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and present to government allowing the government to make risk based decisions based on the information presented.
- Knowledge with providing review and preparation of governance materials, meeting preparation and capturing information from governance meetings.
- Demonstrated ability of performing governance management at either an enterprise or IT service functional level.
- Demonstrated expert-level knowledge in planning, directing, and managing an organizations cyber security policies related to DoD 8500 series, NIST SP 800 series, DoD regulations and instructions to include: 8570-01, DoDI 8530.01, CJCSI 6510.01 as well as Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Demonstrated expert level knowledge and experience related to organizational communication plans and communication of cyber related policies to all organizational entities for applicability and guidance.
- Demonstrated experience with the development of organizational policies, and the application of organizational level compliance standards in order to develop policies that can be applied within an organization.
- Demonstrated IT experience in a DOD environment, including utilization of knowledge management practices and technologies, and interacting with and briefing senior government leaders.
- Familiarity and understanding of DoD 8500 series, NIST SP 800 series, DoD regulations and instructions to include: 8570-01, DoDI 8530.01, CJCSI 6510.01 as well as Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- BS or above with a Business IT focus, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- 7-10 years overall experience supporting IT related industry/business environment
- 5 or more years supporting DoD customers or equivalent similar large, complex government agency
- Shall possess at the time of award, and retain, equivalent level IAM II
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.