NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Demonstrated successful track record for delivering large/complex projects on time and within budget within DoD Organizations
- Demonstrated expert-level knowledge in the planning, development, coordination, implementation and execution of policies and projects at an organizational level.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of monitoring of Cyber Security Task Orders from higher headquarters commands.
- Demonstrated experience with the planning, development, coordination, execution and improvement of compliance related processes.
- This includes in depth knowledge of DoD 8500 series, NIST SP 800 series, DoD regulations and instructions to include: 8570-01, DoDI 8530.01, CJCSI 6510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF), technical TTPs (specifically ACAS, SCAP, STIGS) and other security monitoring tools.
- Demonstrated experience with multiple technology areas and determining applicability, analyzing compliance requirements as defined within Cyber Security Task Orders from higher headquarters to ensure organizational requirements are implemented and verified.
- Demonstrated experience with tracking and monitoring Cyber Security Task Orders and their compliance within a timely manner.
- Demonstrated experience with knowledge management practices, implementation of automated solutions for tracking information, along with the development and review of Plans of Actions and Milestones and the development of metrics.
- Demonstrated experience with reviewing requirements, standards, and regulations related to an organization and it's customers base and discerning risk, analysis and assess work elements required in order to meet a projects objective.
- Demonstrated experience in using a project management tool, knowledge management best practices and ITIL standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts from higher headquarters to ensure functional levels remain compliant.
- Demonstrated experience communicating at a functional level and with government leaders and development of quality and accurate work products.
- BS or above with a Business IT focus, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- 7-10 years overall experience supporting IT related industry/business environment
- 5 or more years supporting DoD customers or equivalent similar large, complex government agency
- Shall possess at the time of award, and retain, equivalent level IAM II
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.