NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Demonstrated successful track record for delivering large/complex projects on time and within budget within DoD Organizations
- Demonstrated expert level experience with the planning, coordinating, scheduling, resourcing, tracking, documenting, executing and analyzing audits and inspections within an organization.
- Demonstrated experience with applying compliance standards to large and complex IT environments.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate the design and effectiveness of controls and standards to ensure compliancy in accordance with the applicable audits and inspections for an organization.
- Demonstrated expert level understanding of vulnerabilities/weaknesses across complex IT environments and ability to understand applicability of security standards across technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with communicating and coordinating at a functional and senior government.
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis and developing work products to enable government risk based decisions.
- Demonstrated experience with the development and execution of knowledge management best practices and the automation of knowledge management frameworks in order to enhance processes and procedures related to the management of a project.
- Demonstrated experience with the development and coordination of guidance and work products related to issues tracking management, plan of actions and milestones, and ensuring transparency of vulnerabilities within an organization.
- BS or above with a Business IT focus, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10 or more years IT program/project management experience
- 5 or more years IT program management experience in Army, DOD, or IC
- Shall possess at the time of award, and retain, equivalent level IAM II
- Shall possess at the time of award, and retain, Top Secret clearance and DIA adjudicated SCI eligible
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.