NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Demonstrated successful track record for delivering large/complex projects on time and within budget within DoD Organizations
- Demonstrated experience with conducting command cyber readiness inspection and technical cyber compliance inspections related to understanding the overall security posture of the department of Defense Information Network (DODIN) as mandated by Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Instruction (CJCSI) 6211.02D, Department of Defense Instruction (DODI) 8500.2, IA Implementation.
- Demonstrated expert technical experience with HBSS (and configuration reviews), wireless and mobile security, Database security, cross domain solutions, vulnerability scanning, VoIP, exchange services, traditional/physical security, different operating systems (specifically UNIX, Windows, Linux), web servers, domain name systems (DNS), internal and external network infrastructure, releasable networks and compliance directives (to include CTO - 07-015, TASKORD 12-0863, OPORD 12-1016, TASKORD 13-0651 / 14-0185).
- Demonstrated expert experience with communicating and interacting at both a functional level and with senior government.
- BS or above with a Business IT focus, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10 or more years IT program/project management experience
- 5 or more years IT program management experience in Army, DOD, or IC
- IAM III certification with a CND-Auditor designation.
- Shall possess at the time of award, and retain, Top Secret clearance and DIA adjudicated SCI eligible
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.