NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Demonstrated successful track record for delivering large/complex projects on time and within budget within DoD Organizations
- Demonstrated expert-level knowledge in the planning, development, coordination, implementation and execution of a continuous monitoring program within an organization of similar size, scope and complexity. Demonstrated experience with the planning, development, coordination, execution and improvement of compliance related processes.
- This includes in depth knowledge of DoD 8500 series, NIST SP 800 series, DoD regulations and instructions to include: 8570-01, DoDI 8530.01, CJCSI 6510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- In depth knowledge and experience of industry and DoD auditing best practices.
- Demonstrated experience with performing continuous assessments of all security controls for all information systems under the purview of organizations.
- Demonstrated experience with communicating and coordinating at a functional and senior level.
- Demonstrated experience with the development of reports and products that support an organizations ability to maintain near-real time awareness of information security, vulnerabilities and threats.
- MBA or above with a Business IT focus, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10 or more years IT program/project management experience
- 5 or more years IT program management experience in Army, DOD, or IC
- Shall possess at time of award, and retain, equivalent level IAT III certification
- Shall possess at the time of award, and retain, Top Secret clearance and DIA adjudicated SCI eligible
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.