NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
- Expert in RMF and DIACAP
- Demonstrated leadership skills/Previous lead position
- Customer service skills
- Project Management skills
- Proficient with RMF process, NIST SP 800-37, NIST SP 800-53, CNSSI 1253
- Bachelor's degree in IT
- 12+ years in experience in Cybersecurity area
- 5 to 8 years Certification and Accreditation/ Assessment and Authorization
- 3 to 5 years Security Control Assessor/Validator Experience
- 5 years of project management work experience
- PMP (preferred not mandatory)
- 01-M IAM DoD Level 3 certification (prefers CISSP or CISM)
- Top Secret clearance and DIA adjudicated SCI eligible
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.