NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
- Proficient with RMF process, NIST SP 800-37, NIST SP 800-53, CNSSI 1253
- Be able to lead the project team to obtain new JSP system authorization through leadership, mentorship, technical expertise, and guidance on authorization process.
- Develop A&A policies, procedures, and plan to establish the A&A process.
- Help customers to understand the authorization process, and update/modify A&A procedures as necessary.
- Streamline the process to make the process easy to follow but cover all concerned security aspects.
- Be able to provide security assessment report that cover risks that AO should be aware of and mitigated risk with residual risks remain.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 12 + experience of cybersecurity area
- 8 years of experience in Assessment and Authorization
- 3 years of Security Control Assessor/Validator Experience
- 5 years of project management work experience
- 01-M IAM level 3 Certification (CISSP, CISM, CASP)
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- Top Secret clearance and DIA adjudicated SCI eligible
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.