NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in at least five (5) of the following 9 areas of expertise:
- -Current Microsoft server and workstation OS security configurations
- -Current Red Hat Linux Enterprise OS security configurations
- -Current Unix OS security configurations
- -Current Microsoft server and desktop application security (MS SharePoint)
- -VMWare security
- -Database security (e.g., Oracle, MS SQL, MS Access)
- -Border device security (e.g., firewall, VLANs, IP Subnetting, ports and protocols)
- -Encryption standards
- -Working knowledge of DoD Pentagon headquarter customers
- BS or above with an IT focus, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Seven (7) years of demonstrated Cybersecurity experience.
- Four (4) years of demonstrated aggregate experience involved in detailed design, installation, and configuration of IT systems and networks in accordance with the Department of Defense (DoD) Cybersecurity policies and DISA STIGs, to include the configuration and use of security products
- Four (4) years of demonstrated aggregate experience performing IT application, system, and Network project reviews and providing technical and policy DoD cybersecurity guidance
- Meet DoDD 8570.1/DoD 8570.01-M certification requirements for IA Technical (IAT) III
- Top Secret clearance and DIA adjudicated SCI eligible
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.