NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the DoD Information Network and boundaries
- Demonstrated knowledge on requirements for processing internal and external PPSM requests to include Non-standard use for AO and DoD PPSM approvals
- Demonstrate ability to conduct PPSM reviews and generate exception requests with appropriate risk assessment and recommended risk mitigations
- Demonstrate knowledge of DoD DMZ Whitelist registrations, Web Content Filtering and exception requirements
- Demonstrable skills in work ticket monitoring and prioritization
- Demonstrable skills in leading teams and developing process efficiencies
- Demonstrable skills in effective oral and written management, customer and team communication to include engagement
- Demonstrable skills in taking process or task ownership and distribution
- Demonstrable skills In technical and workflow problem solving, along with conflict management
- Demonstrable skills in exemplary customer service.
- Demonstrable skills in meeting tasks, SLAs and deliverables in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate knowledge of registering PPS in the PPSM Central Registry and process all PPSM requests IAW DoD Instruction 8551.1
- Demonstrate knowledge of DoD DMZ Whitelist registrations and exception requirements
- BS or above with an IT focus, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Seven (7) years of demonstrated PPSM experience
- Five (5) years of demonstrated aggregate experience involved in implementation of the use of IP protocols, application, systems and data services
- Meet DoDD 8570.01/DoD 8570.01-M Certification Requirements for IAT III
- Top Secret Clearance and DIA adjudicated SCI eligible
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.