NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in at least 8 of the following 15 areas of expertise:
- Demonstrable skills in leading teams and developing process efficiencies
- Demonstrable skills in effective oral and written management, customer and team communication to include engagement
- Demonstrable skills in taking process or task ownership and distribution
- Current Microsoft server and workstation OS security configurations
- Current Red Hat Linux Enterprise OS security configurations
- Current Unix OS security configurations
- Current Microsoft server and desktop application security
- VMWare security
- Database security (e.g., Oracle, MS SQL, MS Access)
- Border device security (e.g., firewall, VLANs, IP Subnetting, Ports and protocols)
- Encryption standards
- Vulnerability scanning using approved DoD scanner
- Application code scanning with Fortify or other industry standard product
- HBSS monitoring
- Auditing (e.g., system accounts, security logs, system and network anomalies)
- Working knowledge of DoD Pentagon headquarters agencies
- Metrics – capture and documentation
- Technical writing – technical documents and user training materials
- BS or above with an IT focus, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Seven (7) years of demonstrated Cybersecurity experience.
- Four (4) years of demonstrated aggregate experiences involved in detailed design, installation, and configuration of IT systems and networks in accordance with DoD cybersecurity policies (e.g., DoDI 8500.2) and DISA STIGs, to include the configuration and use of security products
- Four (4) years of demonstrated aggregate experience monitoring application and system security configurations and auditing IT systems and networks for compliance with DoD Cybersecurity policy
- Meet DoDD 8570.1/DoD 8570.01-M certification requirements for IAT III
- Top Secret clearance and DIA adjudicated SCI eligible
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.